SAM Solution CDN is also a fast delivery network and owns up to 30 server locations which are spread globally. The locations of the servers are strategic such that the users can make their content closer to the user leading to faster site capabilities.
SAM Solution have a network of servers in strategic locations around the world, and copy your website content on each of these servers. Therefore, when people visit your site, they will be delivered your content from a nearby server, increasing the speed dramatically.
Now, you have known that CDN is useful to grow your website, and here is the question: which is the best CDN provider? After all, there are so many options on the web with different features, prices, and guarantees. But don’t worry. We have given you a list of important criteria you need to consider when choosing the CDN.
Choosing a CDN can be one of the most important business decisions for an online business. It’s important to choose a network with good performance, security, and great customer service. Ideally, it must be 24-hour customer service along with phone support. SAM Solution CDN build a smarter network than many other CDN providers, with strategically selected data centers offering optimal speeds and lowest latency. Besides, in order to save on DNS lookups, this company utilizes Any cast DNS.
1. The CDN you choose need to have an international reach, placing the servers at the most strategic locations.
2. It should be able to provide you with the solid statistics showing how and when your visitors access your content.
3. If your website contains private and sensitive information, then you need to make sure that the CDN offers encoding for secure content transferring.
4. If your website always has a large number of readers trying to view your content at the same time, or if your site is a media-rich one, then you’d better choose a CDN which can supply the enough bandwidth you need.
5. Make sure the CDN supports the most advanced technology as the delivery methods.
This is the redirect intro